You know, that place you find the legendary pokemon at.

What's your story of who you are and where you came from?

There's probably a thread out there for this but I'm not in the greatest of moods and I'm sure one of our amazing staff members will direct me there if there is a proper place for this, until then, it'll be housed here.

As we all know, we all are from so many different Pokemon Forums from ages ago. Some of us are from PE2k, hi, others are from some other forum that I never knew about until it will be stated in this thread.

Where are you from?
    What was your previous name before you were under your new title?

I'm originally from Pe2k, Lurked there since Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and finally joined around Platinum under the name Dialga21. Afterwards, I got a name change, only god knows when, and that name came to be Peace Buyer. Years and many days of innactivity due to busy In Real Life work and school, I made my way back to this lovely place and rolled under the name Metasepia. When I got tired of that name I settled for the galaxy's defending space defender guy named Commander Shepard.

I am now trying to stop the reapers from this forum.

There's this thread about usernames and another one about which forums you go on but that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Shepard View Post
    When I got tired of that name I settled for the galaxy's defending space defender guy named Commander Shepard.
    Um, or woman. Thank you.

Well as you all know, I was Graceful_Suicune on Pe2k. Suicune's Fire here beause why not. I sorta like Graceful_Suicune more, to be honest, but I like my current username anyway. Maybe I'll combine them and be Graceful SuiFire or something one day. XD I'm on a few other forums, but when I say that, I mean I'm signed up there...not "I frequent them."

~SF.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Let's see... it all started back in the day when I decided to make my own Pokemon site. That got me into the fandom and my friends always suggested this place called "PE2K" to get Pokemon sprites. One day I checked it out and noticed the forums. I remember being very impressed by the fanfiction and graphic arts boards and deciding to join. I had joined a bunch of forums previously including the big ones like Serebii and PC, but they were so giant and I didn't really feel like part of their communities. PE2K was so welcoming and friendly, I felt at home there right away, and to this day it (and now PXR) are the only forums I've stuck with. When I first joined, a member named Marth IMed me to welcome me to the forum and got me involved with the URPG, so that's where I started on PE2K. :D

And now of course, I am here! I have been Pokemon Trainer Sarah since I joined PE2K. On previous sites/forums, I used to go by Jirachi or some variation involving it.
    GCEA

I first joined PE2K when I saw my older brother was a member, but this was in 2007, a few days after my 9th birthday. My brother was only ten (soon to be eleven) at that time, so we were both fairly young! I was a total noob who had no idea about anything at all. xD I rejoined PE2K in early 2011 when I was twelve! I joined initially as Vaporeon100, then I joined as Serenity Suicune, and made a new account April 16th, 2011 as Shiny Eevee. Ever since then, I've been an active participant in PE2K and now PXR!

After Shiny Eevee, I changed my name to Shiny Jolteon. I then applied to be a Staff Member on PE2K! A bit after, I changed my name to Typhlosion Explosion. I left PE2K in December of 2012 and came back in April of 2013 and applied for a moderator position, which I surprisingly received! And before I knew it, PE2K started to die at a rapid rate due to lag. Harry asked me to help in crafting PXR, which I accepted (I honestly didn't even know we were making a new forum until weeks after Harry asked me looool). I joined PXR as Typhlosion Explosion, but then I decided I prefer to be called my my real name, Corey, so I changed my name here to Corey! I plan to stick with this username until someone invents a good word that rhymes with Delphox. :p

|||||||||

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

Maybe I'll combine them and be Graceful SuiFire or something one day. XD

~SF.
    "Suicune's Graceful Fire?"

I was actually on Pe2K for like, a couple of weeks. I don't think I left the ASB section though, and I don't know why I dropped out of activity. I wasn't mature enough at the time to handle a forum anyway though. Wow, I must have been like, 10 at the time. Don't even want to say what my name was because how bad it is. alright. it was cats715. i don't even like cats though.

I had joined Pe2K because a friend of mine known on the forums as Bulbasaur told me about it. He also told me about PXR, which is how I got here. He originally just tried to convince me for ASB so he could get a bonus in it, but he said it would be cool if i stuck around too, which I did. It took me like, a month to really leave the ASB board. though.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Like @Pokemon Trainer Sarah, I found pe2k because of sprites. However I also saw the boards and signed up as a place to ask noob questions. I joined September of 2007, under the name Legend Collector, as I had a huge fascination with legendary's at the time (I was 12 haha). I was somewhat active until 2009, and occasionally jumped on during 2011. From memory, I was fairly sick that year and missed a lot of school. Ended up on pe2k during those times to fill time.

During 2012, when I was 17, I made my return to pe2k, and changed my name, mostly because I felt it was, I dunno, immature? Anyway I changed to Cobalt Shadow, and became friends on the forum with a few people, most notably @Eternity (Who was eternal Moonlight at the time), @Dragotech, @FedoraChar (who was Charmander009 at the time) and @Pokemon Trainer Sarah, who, along with @Suicune's Fire, were the only people I really remembered from my original run at Pe2k. I became somewhat regular on the games boards, chat, role play and wifi league.

Around march of 2013, I was contacted by HKim through @Corey where I was informed of PXR and it's plans. At first I wasn't too pleased, but I knew that it had to happen. Kinda like putting a critically ill pet to 'sleep'.

I became active on PXR, and became a moderator. After that, I changed my name to The Operator, as it seemed somewhat more intimidating, and fueled current Slenderman obsession. A few months later, I became obsessed with the Skillet album and song Comatose, hence the name change. Truth be told, I am half tempted to go back to The Operator. Not sure.

Anyway, I became heavily involved in GCEA. These days you will only really find me VMing, GCEA, Chat and the occasional ORAS or XY post.