UGH Can't sign up on Smogon

So I'm wanting to join Smogon's ASB because of its variation from PXR and because I won't be able to ASB here or anything for that matter until WAR is over. >.< However, I'm having a lot of trouble. To sign into the forums it wants you to wait 10 seconds after clicking the check-box. I've waited ten minutes, even, and if I try to sign up, I get the following errors:
    Sorry, you must wait longer to create an account.

Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator.
    WTF? I'm getting REALLY short with this now, because I can't even find anything about this on Google!! GOOGLE!!!!! Is there some kind of unspoken rule to signing up I'm missing, for God's sake?!? I WANT TO SMOGON ASB, DANNGGGIIIIIIIIITTTT

Before you ask, I've tried multiple versions of my username, different emails, and different passwords. Still absolutely nothing. I've tried opening the terms and conditions up, clicking the checkbox and THEN waiting ten seconds (even going through all the tabs in the rules), but nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo.

I'd be really grateful if someone had a solution for this, because I am getting incredibly frustrated.

Well, did a little research and it most likely has to do with their forum host, Xenforo. Wonderful. I hope this gets fixed. Ugh.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 07-13-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Have you tried emailing one of the admins there? Or asked a friend to sign up for you to see if it works? That is super annoying though. :(
    GCEA

Yeah, I tried Skyping some of them but to no avail. I actually was fortunately able to register through the mobile setup of the forums--which was interesting--but maybe I should bring that to their attention now?

Sorry for the obvious rage in the OP there. I guess I shouldn't have been so hasty to post a thread here about this, but I was like "GAH I CAN'T EVEN FIND IT ON GOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGLEEEEEEEE" ._.|||

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha. Well I'm glad it worked out! I'm sure the admins would appreciate knowing if there's a registration problem. I know we would here!
    GCEA