Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Hi Neo! I am one of these "reading this but unsure" people. When will the game start and end? Are participants expected to write long posts and/or to post when it's night time in their timezone? Is it a game that might cause drama? Thank you in advance for your reply. :)
    Hey, thanks for giving it your thoughts!

The game start and end usually depends on how many people join. The more that do, the longer it'll go on for. And the better it'll be.

And nah, it's mainly answering trivia questions and such like that, so you don't need to write super-long posts. You just need to submit answers before other people do. As for drama, I don't think it's ever happened. It's more zany and wild than dramatic, that's for sure! But as for when trivia challenges for items are posted, that depends a lot on my schedule. Weekends are good any time, but weekdays, I can really only do nights because I work full-time. It's often why I offer multiple challenges at once so multiple people have a shot at winning them rather than one person nabbing up everything.

2. This post has been liked by: