Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Share Some Art

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Thank you. :D I've never actually used a Talonflame in battle before, but lots of people love them so I might give it a go! I really love their design, though.
    Oh really? O: It's so much fun. xD Especially gale wings. But all talonflame are awesome. :3

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

So I did a drawing of Charizard using more modern colors (traced because I'm not comfortable free drawing yet) in the style of Ken Sugimori's Gen I artwork from Red and Green and I thought I'd show it off because it took forever trying to get it the way I liked.

Spoiler:
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Happy Viridian, er, Valentine's Day! <3 nwu

For my lovely friend @Speed-X~ Her Snivy, Viridian, and a Joltik friend.

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
    So I did a drawing of Charizard using more modern colors (traced because I'm not comfortable free drawing yet) in the style of Ken Sugimori's Gen I artwork from Red and Green and I thought I'd show it off because it took forever trying to get it the way I liked.

Spoiler:
    That's awesome, Kaoru! :D I think tracing is very important in the steps of learning how to draw free-hand. It's not easy. :] I like the shading and colours!

@Lunar Latias Awww, that is so cute! :D <3 I love it so much. Great job. c: She looks awesome and that little joltik is saaa cute! <3

6. This post has been liked by:

Kaoru 

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Spoiler:
    Wow that looks that great, Kaoru! :O Nice job! I love the fire! Old Ken Sugimori style is my fave!!!

Ahh that's adorable! What a great pose! :D Also that Talonflame, wow!I love your style Gem! :O Looking forward to seeing more! :D
    GCEA

8. This post has been liked by:

Kaoru 

AMG THAT IS GOING IN MY FREAKING AVATAR AAAAAAAA ITS SO CUTE I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much!!! 8D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Lunar Latias Awww, that is so cute! :D <3 I love it so much. Great job. c: She looks awesome and that little joltik is saaa cute! <3
    Thank you. C: I spent ages on that to make sure it would come out awesome. xD I literally went "daaaaaaaaw..." when I was drawing that Joltik!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ahh that's adorable! What a great pose! :D Also that Talonflame, wow!I love your style Gem! :O Looking forward to seeing more! :D
    Thanks, Sarah. n.n I looked forever through Google to find several references of Snivy poses. xD But I like this one. I never knew I really had a style until I started sketching. It's a combination of a bunch of different things!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    AMG THAT IS GOING IN MY FREAKING AVATAR AAAAAAAA ITS SO CUTE I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much!!! 8D
    X3 YOU'RE WELCOME. <3 Glad you like it! Viridian sure is super cute to draw! And Snivy is one of my favourites.

Also, @Kaoru, that is an awesome drawing of a Charizard. C: and it's okay to trace, even I do it sometimes! Free hand drawing is hard, but if you practice a lot you'll definitely get better at it! Well done!

11. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

That pencil shading though... <3 I love that type of soft pencil shading with lots of little fades. Also, SNIVYYY

This isn't at all Valentine's Day related, but tomorrow is a special day for Gravity Falls fans, so I made this set of illustrations based on the song Hey Brother by Avicii. The lyrics fit shockingly well with this show! I planned these for Tumblr, so it looks a bit better there if you want to take a gander, but this compilation turned out pretty alright. also the original canvases for these were 3000x3000 or 6000x3000 pixels at 300 DPI hahahaha they're frickin huge

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

13. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    That pencil shading though... <3 I love that type of soft pencil shading with lots of little fades. Also, SNIVYYY

This isn't at all Valentine's Day related, but tomorrow is a special day for Gravity Falls fans, so I made this set of illustrations based on the song Hey Brother by Avicii. The lyrics fit shockingly well with this show! I planned these for Tumblr, so it looks a bit better there if you want to take a gander, but this compilation turned out pretty alright. also the original canvases for these were 3000x3000 or 6000x3000 pixels at 300 DPI hahahaha they're frickin huge
    Thank you, Velo. :3

I don't know the show, unfortunately, but your art is amaaaazing <3

I'm going to leave this here since the other thread got overlooked xP feedback appreciated.

So I finished coloring and shading the female strawberry variation. I tried to use a thick, colored outline style, painterly-ish shading, and a custom marker-brush to make little blotches to give it some personality. I had a lot of fun doing this! I'm definitely going to do the rest in this style. I'll probably make them bigger, though. :P

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

16. This post has been liked by: