And we need plenty of podcasts to listen to!
It has been awhile. I mean…Almost a month. Still, how about we start fresh on Route One? And we got the perfect podcast for this!
—————————————————————–
Route One Podcast is a VGC podcast with various different hosts! Most of the time the line up includes Baylunn, Ash, Micheal and Marcos. Though, you may know Marcos due to all his VGC YouTube content from battles to VGC topics.
Still, you can come to Route One to listen to the start of some great topics regarding the VGC scene. From the news to the drama. After all, you need to start on Route One to take the journey of a thousand words.
—————————————————————–
I am so sorry for the long break but during that break I realize something…I get busy on Wednesday nights now. I thought I could handle it and I sure did. Though maybe it was time a for a change. Perhaps I should put Podcast Central to release on Fridays and that is what going to happen now. We will see if this will work out in the long run and just give you so many amazing podcasts on Friday. Just in time for the weekend.
So with that said…..
Don’t touch that Totodile! It is Podcast listening time!
Podcast Spotlight

Route 1 Podcast: Reg G is here… – The Route One Gang are here to talk about the new Regulation G format for VGC> It may be here now but how about listen to this episode to hear what was big and hot in the talk when Regulation G was first announced.
PokeMakers: Twist Villain– JD and Alex have noticed a trend in recent Pokemon games. Twist Villains! You think that character is your friend but in reality, they were the villain the whole time! So why not bring that to Pokemon Marble and Bronze! What kind of twist villain with our PokeMakers make in this episode?
PokeSports: The Strongest Restricted in Regulation G– Chris and Mike are talking about which Poekmon is getting popular to use in the upcoming Regulation G format. Some Restricted Pokemon are simply better then others. And that is considering that some of them are good! Also, horse.
PokeScience: Hinduism in Pokemon – Anirudh leaves the economics behind and schools a lesson to Ben and Maddison regarding how India and Hinduism inspires Pokemon. From the Pokemon to the characters! There is a lot more then you think! And plenty to listen to.
Talk Podcasts

Specialty Podcasts

Pokemon of the Episode

Pokemon Anime and Media Podcasts

Battling Podcasts

TCG Podcasts

Pokemon GO Podcasts

Pokemon Tabletop Podcasts

Have you spring into a podcast that you like? Then leave a review on Apple Podcast or your podcatcher of choice!
The post Podcast Central: On the Route Again appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.