Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, from my perspective as a team-event-judge I'd just like to say that there was a lot less energy (even just in terms of participation) by the end of the fourth week. Heck, my team didn't even get in a portfolio for the first two weeks. I almost did one myself anyway just to prove we existed and had a theme So 6 weeks might be a bit much. I know it might seem like a lighter load because there'd be rotating stuff, but even the people who only participated in one or two sections often died out by the time the end of PXFIRE rolled around.

Once all the points are tallied up and I've announced my spirit event winner I'll post up the participation chart so you can get an idea of how things looked. Though it is somewhat incomplete because Showdown was, well, very confusing. I couldn't tell who participated (as in submitted an entry) in the 1st week, I could only see who signed up, and weeks 3-4 didn't seem to happen at all.

I will say that the 100-point system was great. Definitely better than the top-3 WAR system.

VPP

2. This post has been liked by: