Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm still salty about nearly finding magearna.

Overall I think this was a great first event to run all by yourself! Due to the fact that PXR tends to have resistances pop up, maybe in the future you could collaborate with another staff member like Neo and have two opposing sides with different challenges, kind of like what Emerald said. The challenges overall weren't that difficult, other than finding Magearna but given that it was in a section of the forum that is likely to be one of the first sections someone checks, I feel like that can be given a pass. Maybe just don't stick it so far in the backlog or something. For like the Valentine's events for example they weren't any further than two or three pages in a forum but could be further inside a thread if I remember correctly.
    I kind of participated a little. I was the one behind Jessie and Meowth. That's right! XD

I might have done more for this with advance notice, but my hands were kind of full already with developing stuff for Stalkers and so on. I think there's room for this to grow, though. Add a team vs team element is a good one, maybe have a thing where each of Team Rocket's Pokemon is represented by a challenge and if you complete that challenge, that Pokemon is KOed or something like that.

There's a lot that could be added to it for next time.

2. This post has been liked by: