Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
Make some proper resistance challenges for those that would prefer not to help the evil team. While working off of the Rocket challenges was fun, it would've been better if the resistance had their own challenges running concurrently

That, and finding Magearna was a bit TOO hard!
Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
I'm still salty about nearly finding magearna.

Overall I think this was a great first event to run all by yourself! Due to the fact that PXR tends to have resistances pop up, maybe in the future you could collaborate with another staff member like Neo and have two opposing sides with different challenges, kind of like what Emerald said. The challenges overall weren't that difficult, other than finding Magearna but given that it was in a section of the forum that is likely to be one of the first sections someone checks, I feel like that can be given a pass. Maybe just don't stick it so far in the backlog or something. For like the Valentine's events for example they weren't any further than two or three pages in a forum but could be further inside a thread if I remember correctly.
When I was planning the whole event I had no idea that someone would come up with a Resistance. Which is why it was never planned for. I also toyed with the idea of how to present it. We all know how much I like Team Rocket so it would look weird if I was trying to foil their plan so I went with being the boss man instead.

I never realized how hard even a simple event could be to plan...lol.